Leading LPG, LNG, Crude and Product Shipping Companies Presenting at Capital Link’s 15th Annual International Shipping Forum Tuesday & Wednesday, March 2 & 3, 2021
SAILING INTO RECOVERY
2 Days – 21 Virtual Sessions – 90 speakers – 46 shipping companies
NEW YORK, Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Senior executives from leading publicly listed LPG, LNG, Crude and Product shipping companies will discuss the trends, developments and outlook of the global energy and shipping markets. The panels will take place at Capital Link’s 15th Annual International Shipping Forum, which will be hosted as a Digital Conference on Tuesday, March 2 and Wednesday, March 3, 2021, from 8:00am – 4:00pm EST.
Registration is complimentary.
The conference will feature senior executives from 46 leading maritime companies, financiers and industry participants. The event is organized in partnership with Citi and in cooperation with Nasdaq and NYSE.
1x1 meetings between shipping companies and institutional investors are available by video and audio conferencing. Please send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHIPPING SECTOR PANELS
The panels will discuss the latest trends, developments and outlook in the specific shipping sector focusing, among other, on demand and supply fundamentals, the global energy markets, operational and commercial issues, freight rates, asset values, and more.
LPG SHIPPING: SECTOR TRENDS & OUTLOOK
DAY 1: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 - 11:20 – 12:00PM EST
Mr. Ben Nolan, Head of Maritime Research – Stifel
- Mr. Ben Martin, COO – Avance Gas
- Mr. John Lycouris, CEO – Dorian LPG (USA) LLC (NYSE: LPG)
- Mr. Charles Maltby, CEO – Epic Gas Ltd.
- Mr. Jens Ismar, CEO – EXMAR
LNG SHIPPING: SECTOR TRENDS & OUTLOOK
DAY 1: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 - 12:05 – 12:45PM EST
Mr. Randy Giveans, Group Head Energy Maritime, Shipping Equity Research – Jefferies
- Mr. Tony Lauritzen, CEO – Dynagas LNG Partners
- Mr. Oystein Kalleklev, CEO – FLEX LNG
- Mr. Paul Wogan, CEO – GasLog (NYSE: GLOG) & GasLog Partners
- Mr. Iain Ross, CEO – Golar LNG (NASDAQ: GLNG)
CRUDE OIL TANKER SHIPPING: SECTOR TRENDS & OUTLOOK
DAY 2: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 - 8:55 – 9:40AM EST
Mr. Christian Wetherbee, Managing Director, Transportation & Shipping Research – Citi Research
- Mr. Hugo de Stoop, CEO – Euronav (NYSE: EURN)
- Mr. Lars Barstaad, Interim CEO – Frontline (NYSE: FRO)
- Mr. Jeffrey D. Pribor, SVP & CFO – International Seaways (NYSE: INSW)
- Mr. Robert Burke, Partner & CEO – Ridgebury Tankers
- Mr. Harrys Kosmatos, Corporate Development Officer – Tsakos Energy Navigation (NYSE: TNP)
PRODUCT TANKER SHIPPING: SECTOR TRENDS & OUTLOOK
DAY 2: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 - 9:45 – 10:35AM EST
Mr. Randy Giveans, Group Head of Energy Maritime, Shipping Equity Research – Jefferies
- Mr. Anthony Gurnee, Founder and CEO – Ardmore Shipping Corporation (NYSE: ASC)
- Mr. Carlos Balestra Di Mottola, CFO – d’Amico International Shipping S.A.
- Mr. Kevin Kilcullen, CFO – Diamond S Shipping (NYSE: DSSI)
- Mr. Mikael Skov, CEO – Hafnia
- Mr. Robert Bugbee, President – Scorpio Tankers Inc. (NYSE: STNG)
- Mr. Jacob Meldgaard, CEO – TORM
1x1 meetings will be scheduled between institutional investors and senior executives of shipping companies in parallel to the Forum. Please send all requests to email@example.com
Registration is complimentary. To register please go to the link below:
FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTURE
This event is known for its large attendance by investors, owners and financiers. It is a meeting place for C-level Executives from the industry and the finance and investment communities involved with shipping. The Forum provides a comprehensive review and outlook of the various shipping markets, made more relevant by the release of companies' annual results.
The Forum will be held digitally, opening it to a global audience and making this approach highly relevant and effective, and will feature a series of LIVE interactive panel discussions.
Participants can interact live online in real time with Forum speakers and participants from around the globe, obtain the latest industry and market news, and arrange 1x1 meetings.
- Presentations/panel sessions will be delivered in real time video format
- Exhibition halls with 48 digital booths
- Visit our Sponsor booths to obtain the latest industry and financial reports, white papers, company videos, latest presentations and more
- All materials can be saved into your briefcase and reviewed at your convenience
- Live networking in real time with speakers, sponsors and participants
- Request 1x1 meetings with shipping companies and sponsors
- Shipping Company meetings are reserved for institutional investors
- Meetings will be conducted by videoconferencing or conference calls
The target audience includes institutional investors and analysts, private equity investors, commercial and investment bankers, financial advisors, financial and trade media, and other qualified investors.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH: Citi
IN COOPERATION WITH: New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) • NASDAQ
GLOBAL GOLD SPONSORS: Columbia Shipmanagement • DNV GL
GLOBAL SPONSORS: DΝB • EY • Reed Smith • Seward & Kissel LLP • Watson Farley & Williams
EVENT SPONSORS: ABN AMRO • American P&I Club • Berenberg • Blank Rome LLP • CIT • Clarksons Platou Securities • Clyde & Co. • H.C. Wainwright & Co. • Hayfin Capital Management • Marsoft Inc. • Maxim Group • Stifel • V.Group • Vedder Price
SUPPORTING SPONSORS: WinGD • Ardmore Shipping Corporation • Capital Product Partners • d'Amico International Shipping S.A. • Danaos Corporation • Diamond S Shipping Inc. • Dorian LPG • Dynagas LNG Partners • Eagle Bulk Shipping • Eneti Inc. • Eurodry • Euroseas • Exmar • Flex LNG • Genco Shipping & Trading Limited • Global Ship Lease • Grindrod Shipping Holdings • International Seaways Inc. • MPC Container Ships • Performance Shipping Inc. • Pyxis Tankers • Ridgebury Tankers • Safe Bulkers, Inc. • Scorpio Tankers Inc. • Seanergy Maritime Holdings • Star Bulk Carriers Corp. • TORM • Tsakos Energy Navigation
SUPPORTING ORGANISATIONS: Chamber of Shipping of America • International Maritime Law Institute • New York Maritime Inc. • SEA-LNG • WLPGA
MEDIA PARTNERS: Actualidad • Elnavi • Kathimerini • Marine Circle • Nafsgreen • Naftika Chronika • Oikonomiki Epitheorisi – Business File • Port News • Ship Management International • Shipping & Finance • World Oils • Xinde Marine News
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please visit: http://forums.capitallink.com/shipping/2021newyork/index.html
Or, contact Nicolas Bornozis at forum@CapitalLink.com or + 1 212 661 7566
ORGANIZER – CAPITAL LINK, INC.
Founded in 1995, Capital Link is a New York based investor relations, financial communications and advisory firm with a strategic focus on the maritime, commodities and energy sectors, MLPs, as well as Closed-End Funds and ETFs. In addition, Capital Link organizes a series of investment conferences a year in key industry centers in the United States, Europe and Asia, all of which are known for combining rich educational and informational content with unique marketing and networking opportunities. Capital Link is a member of the Baltic Exchange. Based in New York City, Capital Link has presence in London, Athens & Oslo.