Supply Chain as a Service (SCaaS) Market Is Booming Worldwide : Accenture, CEVA Logistics, FedEx
NJ New Jersey, USA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/24/2023 -- Advance Market Analytics added research publication document on Worldwide Supply Chain As A Service (SCaaS) Market breaking major business segments and highlighting wider level geographies to get deep dive analysis on market data. The study is a perfect balance bridging both qualitative and quantitative information of Worldwide Supply Chain As A Service (SCaaS) market. The study provides valuable market size data for historical (Volume** & Value) from 2018 to 2023 which is estimated and forecasted till 2028*. Some are the key & emerging players that are part of coverage and have being profiled are Accenture plc (Ireland), CEVA Logistics (Switzerland), DHL International GmbH (Germany), FedEx Corporation (United States), GEODIS (France), Kuehne + Nagel International AG (Switzerland), TATA Consultancy Services Limited (India), United Parcel Service of America, Inc. (United States), Zensar Technologies Limited (India), Legacy Logistics (United States), HCL Technologies (India), TWI USA, LLC (United States), XPO Logistics, Inc. (United States).
Get free access to Sample Report in PDF Version along with Graphs and Figures @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/sample-report/96351-global-supply-chain-as-a-service-scaas-market#utm_source=SBwire/Rahul
Supply Chain as a Service (SCaaS) includes the outsourcing services for companies. It is an innovative new approach to supply chain that allows companies to generate a 4-5x return on investment by partnering with one service partner to support all or part of their supply chain needs including procurement, production control, manufacturing, quality, warehousing, and logistics. This service helps companies drive more value across the enterprise. Leading companies are adopting supply chain as a service for part or all of their supply chain operational needs quickly develop a competitive advantage over their competition. This is driving the demand for supply chain as a service market growth.
In October 2019, Resilinc, the leading provider of cognitive supply chain monitoring and mitigation solutions, and Flex, the global design and manufacturing company entered into a partnership to have next-generation supply chain monitoring, analytics, and collaboration applications.
Keep yourself up-to-date with latest market trends and changing dynamics due to COVID Impact and Economic Slowdown globally. Maintain a competitive edge by sizing up with available business opportunity in Supply Chain As A Service (SCaaS) Market various segments and emerging territory.
Influencing Market Trend
- Integration of Blockchain Technology
- Capability to Quickly Deliver High Impact Enterprise Class Solutions with Minimal Disruption
- Growth of Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
- Increase in Requirement for Managing Logistics Services
- Omni-Channel Supply Chain Approach
- Use of Advanced Robotics And Machine Learning in Supply Chain
- Increased Supply Chain Complexity
Analysis by Type (Solution, Service), Application (Order Management, Warehouse Management, Logistics Management,, Others), Organization Size (Large Enterprise, Small & Medium Enterprise (SME)), Industry (Retail & E-Commerce, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, IT & Telecom, Government & Defense, Others)
Competitive landscape highlighting important parameters that players are gaining along with the Market Development/evolution
- % Market Share, Segment Revenue, Swot Analysis for each profiled company [Accenture plc (Ireland), CEVA Logistics (Switzerland), DHL International GmbH (Germany), FedEx Corporation (United States), GEODIS (France), Kuehne + Nagel International AG (Switzerland), TATA Consultancy Services Limited (India), United Parcel Service of America, Inc. (United States), Zensar Technologies Limited (India), Legacy Logistics (United States), HCL Technologies (India), TWI USA, LLC (United States), XPO Logistics, Inc. (United States)]
- Business overview and Product/Service classification
- Product/Service Matrix [Players by Product/Service comparative analysis]
- Recent Developments (Technology advancement, Product Launch or Expansion plan, Manufacturing and R&D etc)
- Consumption, Capacity & Production by Players
Have Any Questions Regarding Global Supply Chain As A Service (SCaaS) Market Report, Ask Our Experts@ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/enquiry-before-buy/96351-global-supply-chain-as-a-service-scaas-market#utm_source=SBwire/Rahul
The regional analysis of Global Supply Chain As A Service (SCaaS) Market is considered for the key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Rest of the World. North America is the leading region across the world. Whereas, owing to rising no. of research activities in countries such as China, India, and Japan, Asia Pacific region is also expected to exhibit higher growth rate the forecast period 2023-2028.
Table of Content
Chapter One: Industry Overview
Chapter Two: Major Segmentation (Classification, Application and etc.) Analysis
Chapter Three: Production Market Analysis
Chapter Four: Sales Market Analysis
Chapter Five: Consumption Market Analysis
Chapter Six: Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter Seven: Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter Eight: Competition Analysis by Players
Chapter Nine: Marketing Channel Analysis
Chapter Ten: New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Chapter Eleven: Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter Twelve: Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Read Executive Summary and Detailed Index of full Research Study @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/reports/96351-global-supply-chain-as-a-service-scaas-market#utm_source=SBwire/Rahul
Highlights of the Report
- The future prospects of the global Supply Chain As A Service (SCaaS) market during the forecast period 2023-2028 are given in the report.
- The major developmental strategies integrated by the leading players to sustain a competitive market position in the market are included in the report.
- The emerging technologies that are driving the growth of the market are highlighted in the report.
- The market value of the segments that are leading the market and the sub-segments are mentioned in the report.
- The report studies the leading manufacturers and other players entering the global Supply Chain As A Service (SCaaS) market.
For more information on this press release visit: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/supply-chain-as-a-service-scaas-market-is-booming-worldwide-accenture-ceva-logistics-fedex-1373231.htm