CyberCatch Signs Up Record Number of Customers In Month of July 2023 from Critical Industry Segments for its AI-enabled Cybersecurity Compliance Solution and Advanced Cyber Risk Mitigation Services
VANCOUVER, BC and SAN DIEGO, Aug. 3, 2023 — CyberCatch Holdings, Inc. (“CyberCatch” or the “Company“) (TSXV:CYBE), an innovative cybersecurity company offering an AI-enabled platform solution for continuous compliance and cyber risk mitigation, is pleased to announce it signed up a record number of customers from a variety of critical industry segments in North America in the month of July 2023, totaling approximately $400,000 CAD in sales bookings.
The customers in U.S. and Canada ranged from a large medical healthcare provider, higher educational institution, regional economic development corporation, law firm, technology company, housing development authority, private-equity firm, wealth management and investment advisory firm, employee benefits consulting firm to construction industry trade association.
The customers signed up for the company’s industry-leading Software as a Service (SaaS) AI-enabled continuous cybersecurity compliance and cyber risk mitigation solution and / or advanced cybersecurity services such as a cybersecurity maturity assessment and advanced red-team penetration test.
The company is also pleased to announce it generated over $4,000,000 CAD in new sales pipeline from demand generation marketing activities in the month of July 2023, to add to the current $10,000,000 CAD sales pipeline.
Both the record sales and pipeline generation was from direct sales and marketing activities.
“We are delighted with the direct sales and demand generation marketing success and thrilled to finish the current fiscal year strong with a record month in new sales bookings and pipeline in July 2023. We are expecting continued sales bookings growth each month in the new fiscal year as we continue to execute and stay focused on accelerated sales growth, especially as we complement our direct sales efforts with key large sales distribution partners we have signed up and are activating and will sign up additional ones in the coming months,” said Sai Huda, founder, chairman and CEO, CyberCatch. “We are excited with the market demand and sales momentum with prospects and customers in a variety of critical industry segments and look forward to seeing the sales bookings convert into annual recurring revenue (ARR) growth in the new fiscal year.”
“We have a unique value proposition that enables our customers to take their cyber risk management to the next level with our AI-enabled comprehensive solution and advanced cybersecurity services to mitigate cyber risk continuously and keep our customers not only in compliance, but also one step ahead of rapidly increasing cyber threats,” continued Sai Huda.
CyberCatch Holdings, Inc. (TSXV:CYBE) is a cybersecurity company that provides a proprietary, artificial intelligence-enabled (AI) Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution that enables continuous compliance and cyber risk mitigation to organizations in critical segments, so they can be safe from cyber threats. The CyberCatch platform focuses on solving the root cause of why cyberattacks are successful: security holes from control deficiencies. It first helps implement all mandated and necessary controls, then the platform automatically and continuously tests the controls from three dimensions (outside-in, inside-out and social engineering) to find control failures so one can fix them promptly to stay compliant and safe from attackers. Learn more at: https://www.cybercatch.com
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Featured Image @ FreePik
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, CyberCatch Holdings Inc. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from CyberCatch Holdings Inc.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) thirty six thousand six hundred seventy USD for 23 days (17 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding CyberCatch Holdings Inc.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to CyberCatch Holdings Inc.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) CyberCatch Holdings Inc.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that CyberCatch Holdings Inc. intends to offer; (e) CyberCatch Holdings Inc.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) CyberCatch Holdings Inc.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) CyberCatch Holdings Inc.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) CyberCatch Holdings Inc.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute CyberCatch Holdings Inc.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) CyberCatch Holdings Inc.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) CyberCatch Holdings Inc.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) CyberCatch Holdings Inc.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of CyberCatch Holdings Inc. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) CyberCatch Holdings Inc.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact CyberCatch Holdings Inc.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing CyberCatch Holdings Inc.’s business operations (e) CyberCatch Holdings Inc. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, CyberCatch Holdings Inc. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does CyberCatch Holdings Inc. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither CyberCatch Holdings Inc. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of CyberCatch Holdings Inc. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of CyberCatch Holdings Inc. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of CyberCatch Holdings Inc. or such entities.
8) Investing is risky. The information provided in this article should not be considered as a substitute for professional financial consultation. Users should be aware that investing in any form carries inherent risks, and as such, there is a possibility of losing some or all of their investment. The value of investments can fluctuate significantly within a short period, and investors must understand that past performance is not indicative of future results. Additionally, users should exercise caution as transactions involving investments may be irreversible, even in cases of fraud or accidental actions. It is crucial to acknowledge that rapidly evolving laws and technical issues can have adverse effects on the usability, transferability, exchangeability, and value of investments. Furthermore, users must be cognizant of potential security risks associated with their investment activities. Individuals are strongly encouraged to conduct thorough research, seek professional advice, and carefully evaluate their risk tolerance before engaging in any investment endeavors. Market Jar Media Inc. is neither an investment adviser nor a broker-dealer. The information presented on the website is provided for informative purposes only and is not to be treated as a recommendation to make any specific investment. No such information on PressReach.com constitutes advice or a recommendation.Read more investing news on PressReach.com.Subscribe to the PressReach RSS feeds:
- Featured News RSS feed
- Investing News RSS feed
- Daily Press Releases RSS feed
- Trading Tips RSS feed
- Investing Videos RSS feed