What Is the Market Price of a 2-Carat Lab Grown Diamond?
One of the most preferred gemstones for jewelry making are diamonds. They are eye-catching and beautiful which is why they are ideal for jewelery. In recent years their popularity has increased because of the introduction of lab-grown diamonds that are more affordable than mined diamonds. Lab-grown diamonds cost 40% lesser than natural diamonds and are considered to be more sustainable.
The price of a 2-carat lab-grown diamond can vary depending on several factors, including the cut, color, clarity, and polish of the diamond. In general, lab-grown diamonds are 20-30% less expensive than natural diamonds of the same size and quality. Here is a breakdown of the average prices for a 2-carat lab-grown diamond with different characteristics that are often used to make a lab diamond ring UK:
- Cut: The shape of the diamond stone is referred to as the cut. A well-cut diamond has more sparkle and shine than a poorly-cut diamond. The average price for a 2-carat lab-grown diamond with an excellent cut is around $5,000.
- Color: Diamonds occur in various colors depending on their composition. The colorless diamonds can range from D (colorless) to Z (light yellow). The value of the diamond is more if it is closer to being colorless. The average price for a 2-carat lab-grown diamond with a D color is around $6,000.
- Clarity: The clarity of a diamond refers to the absence of flaws. It is very rare to find a flawless diamond and such a diamond can be very expensive. The average price for a 2-carat lab-grown diamond with a VVS1 clarity is around $7,000.
- Polish: The polish of a diamond refers to the smoothness of its surface. A well-polished diamond will have a brighter sparkle. The average price for a 2-carat lab-grown diamond with an excellent polish is around $8,000.
The prices quoted above are just average prices. The actual price of a 2-carat lab-grown diamond will vary depending on the specific retailer and the availability of diamonds with the desired characteristics. In addition to the factors listed above, the price of a 2-carat lab-grown diamond can also be affected by the shape of the diamond. Round diamonds are the most popular shape and tend to be more expensive than other shapes, such as oval or pear.
Overall, lab-grown diamonds offer great value for those who are looking for a beautiful and affordable diamond. With prices that are 20-30% less than natural diamonds, lab-grown diamonds are a great option for those who are on a budget or who simply want to save money.
If you are considering a 2-carat lab-grown diamond, be sure to do your research and compare prices from different retailers. Flawless Fine Jewelry offers some great items at attractive prices. With a little bit of effort, you can find a beautiful and affordable lab-grown diamond that you will love for years to come.Read more investing news on PressReach.com.Subscribe to the PressReach RSS feeds:
- Featured News RSS feed
- Investing News RSS feed
- Daily Press Releases RSS feed
- Trading Tips RSS feed
- Investing Videos RSS feed