Pan American Energy Completes Magnetic Survey Campaign Fieldwork at the Big Mack Lithium Project
Calgary AB – April 3rd, 2023 – Pan American Energy Corp. (the “Company” or “Pan American”) (CSE:PNRG) (OTC PINK:PAANF) (FRA:SS6) is pleased to announce the completion of the joint magnetic survey collaboration project between the Company and Avalon Advanced Materials Inc. (“Avalon”) at the Big Mack and Big Whopper Project near Kenora, Ontario. The work was completed by EarthEx Geophysical Solutions (“EarthEx”) on schedule and on budget. The magnetic survey is comprised of an estimated 725 line-km with spacing of 25 m and tie line spacing of 250 m.
As of a result of industry and academia collaborating on this project, the collective group will benefit from advancing an understanding of the structural behaviours and stress/strain of the emplaced pegmatites in the Separation Rapids area. Flying a larger area provides more structural context, and is expected to significantly aid in the interpretation of data. The University of Manitoba and EarthEx are also granted use of the data for research, publication, and case study purposes.
Jason Latkowcer, CEO and Director, comments, “We’re excited to have completed the field work portion of data collection and look forward to having EarthEx process the data in the coming weeks. The job was completed safely, on-time, and on-budget. We are anticipating a highly insightful dataset that, through collaboration with our peers, will help to support our understanding of pegmatites in the region at scale. The findings will be used to support our upcoming Spring/Summer exploration and drilling campaign at the Big Mack.”
Pan American will also collaborate with EarthEx to fly a drone-borne gamma-ray spectrometry, LiDAR and high-resolution air photography as a follow-on work program. EarthEx will return to the property area in the Spring/Summer, once the snow has melted from the property. The gamma-ray spectrometry method is effective for pegmatite exploration due to the potassium signature detectable due to K-feldspar crystals in the pegmatites themselves, as well as the ability for anomalous potassium to be present in sediments and even vegetation. The LiDAR survey is effective at identifying outcrop and mapping even fine-scale structures or protruding pegmatites in areas of thick vegetation. With the spring survey schedule, the air photo mosaics will be able to see more of the ground than mid-summer, and should provide an excellent tool for digital prospecting.
Figure 1 – Planned UAV Magnetic Survey
The technical content of this news release has been reviewed by Daniel Card, P.Geo., who is a Qualified Person as defined by NI 43-101.
EarthEx Geophysical Solutions Inc is a Manitoba company, founded in 2014 in Selkirk, Manitoba by president and Chief Geophysicist, Daniel Card, P. Geo., RPGeo. We are highly specialized in geophysical prospecting for hard-rock minerals, and work with cutting edge technologies and data analysis methodology.
About Avalon Advanced Materials Inc.
Avalon Advanced Materials Inc. is a Canadian mineral development company specializing in sustainably-produced materials for clean technology. The Company now has four advanced stage projects, providing investors with exposure to lithium, tin and indium, as well as rare earth elements, tantalum, cesium and zirconium. Avalon is currently focusing on developing its Separation Rapids Lithium Project near Kenora, Ontario while continuing to advance other projects, including its 100%-owned Lilypad Cesium-Tantalum-Lithium Project located near Fort Hope, Ontario. Social responsibility and environmental stewardship are corporate cornerstones.
For questions and feedback, please e-mail Avalon President and CEO, Donald Bubar, at ir@AvalonAM.com.
About Pan American Energy Corp.
Pan American Energy Corp. (CSE:PNRG) (OTC PINK:PAANF) (FSE:SS6) is an exploration stage company engaged principally in the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties containing battery metals in North America.
The Company’s maiden asset is the 100% owned Green Energy Lithium Project, located in the Paradox Basin, Utah, USA. The Company has also entered a property option agreement with Horizon Lithium LLC with the right to acquire 100% interest in the Horizon Lithium Project, located within the Clayton Valley – Tonopah Lithium Belt, Nevada, USA.
The Company executed an option agreement in Canada with Magabra Resources with the right to acquire up to 90% interest in the drill-ready Big Mack Lithium Project, 80 km north of Kenora, Ontario.
On Behalf of the Board of Directors
CEO & Director
Phone : (587) 885-5970
Certain information contained herein may constitute “forward-looking information” under Canadian securities legislation. Forward-looking information includes, but is not limited to, statements with respect to the commercialization of the Company’s technology and patents. Generally, forward-looking information can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “expects” or “it is expected”, or variations of such words and phrases or statements that certain actions, events or results “will” occur. Forward-looking statements are based on the opinions and estimates of management as of the date such statements are made and they are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements or forward-looking information, including: the receipt of all necessary regulatory approvals. Although management of the Company has attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in forward-looking statements or forward-looking information, there may be other factors that cause results not to be as anticipated, estimated or intended. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements and forward-looking information. The Company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements or forward-looking information that is incorporated by reference herein, except as required by applicable securities laws.
The CSE has neither approved nor disapproved the information contained herein.
Featured Image @ Pan Americas Energy Corp
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, Pan American Energy Corp. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from Pan American Energy Corp.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) one hundred and ninety-one thousand, eight hundred Canadian dollars for 26 days (20 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding Pan American Energy Corp.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to Pan American Energy Corp.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) Pan American Energy Corp.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that Pan American Energy Corp. intends to offer; (e) Pan American Energy Corp.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) Pan American Energy Corp.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) Pan American Energy Corp.s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) Pan American Energy Corp.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Pan American Energy Corp.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) Pan American Energy Corp.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) Pan American Energy Corp.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) Pan American Energy Corp.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of Pan American Energy Corp. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) Pan American Energy Corp.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Pan American Energy Corp.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Pan American Energy Corp.’s business operations (e) Pan American Energy Corp. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Pan American Energy Corp. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Pan American Energy Corp. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Pan American Energy Corp. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Pan American Energy Corp. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Pan American Energy Corp. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Pan American Energy Corp. or such entities.
- Featured News RSS feed
- Investing News RSS feed
- Daily Press Releases RSS feed
- Trading Tips RSS feed
- Investing Videos RSS feed