Freight Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: FRGT) Reports Fr8Fleet Carrier Capacity Growth; Adds Advanced Tracking Capabilities to Fr8App with Successful Geotab Open API Integration
- Fr8Tech has witnessed a rise in carrier capacity, reporting a 60.8% year-over-year increase in August 2023 carrier capacity levels compared to August 2022
- The average capacity levels through August rose 55.7% year-to-date
- Luisa Lopez, Fr8Tech COO, attributed this growth to the company’s commitment to delivering quality services even during periods of downtime and securing high-quality carrier capacity
- Fr8Tech also announced that Fr8App recently completed an integration with Geotab’s open API
- The integration now allows Fr8App users to experience easy and precise tracking and monitoring of shipments
Freight Technologies (NASDAQ: FRGT) (“Fr8Tech”) is a North American transportation logistics technology company offering solutions that optimize logistics, reduce transportation costs, and improve experiences and efficiency for shippers and carriers in the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (“USMCA”) member countries.
The company has developed and is commercializing Fr8App, a custom-built freight-matching platform offering a real-time portal for B2B cross-border shipping and domestic shipping; Fr8Fleet, a digital platform that lets enterprise customers handle dedicated truck services, capacity, and…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to FRGT are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/FRGT
TechMediaWire (“TMW”) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on pioneering public and private companies driving the future of technology. It is one of 60+ brands within the Dynamic Brand Portfolio @ IBN that delivers: (1) access to a vast network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to efficiently and effectively reach a myriad of target markets, demographics and diverse industries; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ outlets; (3) enhanced press release enhancement to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of tailored corporate communications solutions. With broad reach and a seasoned team of contributing journalists and writers, TMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that want to reach a wide audience of investors, influencers, consumers, journalists, and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, TMW brings its clients unparalleled recognition and brand awareness. TMW is where breaking news, insightful content and actionable information converge.
To receive SMS alerts from TechMediaWire, text “TECH” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.TechMediaWire.com
TechMediaWire is powered by IBN