Indian Visa for Brazilian, Polish, Danish, Russian and Singapore Citizens
The India e-Visa is now available to citizens of over 169 countries, including Brazil. Many people want to visit India, and Brazilian residents can easily accomplish this objective by applying for an Indian e-Visa online. Since November 2014, the Indian government has taken steps to make it easier for tourists, business leaders, and those needing short-term medical treatment to enter the country. The India e-Visa is a government-issued document that allows Brazilian nationals to enter and travel inside India. Since 2014, the Government of India has made an Indian Visa application form for Brazilian citizens available online. This permission, also known as an India Electronic Travel Authorization, can be provided to those who are visiting friends and family in India. This way, travelers don't have to bear travel expenses to embassies or go through many obstacles to get their visa. The visa is valid for one year from date of arrival. If Brazilians apply for an electronic tourist visa, the continuous stay in the country cannot exceed 90 days. Electronic Business Visa: This type of electronic visa allows Brazilians to travel to India for business or business. You can stay in India for up to 365 days from the date of ETA approval and enter India as many times as you wish, but you cannot stay longer than 180 days at a time on any one visit. Electronic Medical Visa and Physician's Assistant: Brazilians who need medical treatment or accompanying patients who are being treated in India can apply online for Electronic Medical Visa and Physician's Assistant. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 60 days from the date of arrival and allows you to enter the country a total of three times. Brazilians traveling to India from Brazil must apply for the Indian e-Visa at least four calendar days before the expected date of arrival and can apply up to 120 days in advance. The entire process can take up to fifteen minutes, including uploading the correct documents and paying the eVisa application fees.
Required Documents for Brazilian Citizens
- A passport with at least six months’ validity at the time of making their application
- A return or onward journey ticket plus sufficient funds to sustain themselves through the duration of the journey are required
- A recent front-facing photograph with a white background.
- Scan of the passport page containing personal details like name, nationality, date of birth, date of expiry, and other vital personal details
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
India is a fantastic place to visit because there are so many varied landscapes and flavours to discover. India has it all, from national parks, wildlife safaris, white sandy beaches, and mysterious religious places to many authentic festivals, massive temples, caves, forts, and sculptures. All overseas visitors to India must apply for an Indian visa unless they have a diplomatic passport or other travel credentials that prevent them from applying for an Indian e-Visa. The Indian government established an electronic travel permission system in 2014, which is now available to nationals of 169 countries worldwide. The Indian e-Visa is a government-issued document that allows certain citizens to cross the border. The Government of India has made an Indian visa application form available to Danish citizens since 2014. Danish tourists can apply for one of three types of Indian e-Visas, each customized to the traveler's individual needs. You can apply at any time if you are traveling for tourism, business or medical reasons. For tourists who want to see family or see the sights, the Tourist eVisa allows up to 30 days in the country and grants a single entry. For business travelers, the e-Business Visa offers stays of up to 180 days in India and allows multiple entries. And for anyone seeking medical treatment in India, the e-Medical Visa offers stays of 60 days up to 3 times for Danish citizens. This new system allows citizens of these countries to obtain an Indian e-Visa online without having to go to a local Indian Embassy or Consulate.
Required Documents for Danish Citizens
- Passport – You will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. To make sure of it, look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo – it is recommended that the photo is recent. Face gestures are not allowed, and the background must be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Payment – You can use multiple methods of payment. Aside from using a credit or a debit card, PayPal is accepted too since it quite popular now.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – This requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business and need to apply for an Indian Business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for an Indian Medical e-Visa.
The Indian government has taken moves to make it easier for tourists to enter the nation. The Indian government has made an online application form for Indian visas for Polish citizens available since 2014. One of these initiatives is the implementation of electronic travel authorization, which will allow tourists from 169 countries to get visas for visits to India through the Indian e-Visa. If Poles want to visit India for leisure, business, or medical reasons, they can apply for one of several Indian e-Visas. Tourist e-Visa - Used to enter India for the purpose of tourism or visiting. This category allows you to enter India once and stay for up to 30 days. e-Business Visa - Required for any business or commercial activity in India. This type allows you to stay in India for up to one year (365 days) and come and go multiple times, each stay not exceeding 180 days. E-Medical Visa – If you are looking to travel to India for any medical treatment including yoga physical therapy, you can choose this type of e-Visa as it allows you to stay up to 60 days and more importantly, you can enter and exit three times in advance. This visa for India allows travelers from Poland and other countries to visit India for short stays. The India e-Visa application process is easy as it is entirely online. In other words, travelers save trips to the local embassy or consulate to apply for the Indian Visa.
India eVisa Requirements for Polish Citizens
- Having a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a PayPal or a debit/credit card so you can pay for the Visa fees.
- Travelers must also have a return ticket or a ticket of onward travel while applying for an eVisa
- Diplomatic passport holders and holders of international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an Indian eVisa
Travelers from Russia must obtain an Indian visa before entering the country, whether for pleasure, business, or medical reasons. Since India opened the visa application process online in 2014, applying for an Indian e-Visa has become much easier. People from 169 countries can now apply for electronic travel authorization, eliminating lengthy visits to the Indian Embassy. To obtain this approval quickly, all Russian citizens just only meet the Indian e-Visa conditions. Depending on the purpose of their travel, Russian citizens can apply for one of three types of Indian e-Visas. Visitors can stay in the country for up to 90 days to visit relatives or see the sights with the Tourist eVisa. For business travelers, the e-Business Visa is valid for 365 days from the date of issue, and while multiple entries are authorized, each stay cannot exceed 180 days. And for anyone seeking medical treatment in India, the e-Medical Visa offers stays of 60 days up to 3 times for Russian citizens. Once applicants have decided which visa suits their needs, all they have to do is fill in the India e-Visa form. The application process is completely online, easy to fill out and can be completed and submitted in 30 minutes.
Documents Required For Citizens of Russia
- A valid passport with a least six months validity from the date of travel, with a scanned copy of the biographical page
- The details of where they will be staying in India, and entry and exit details
- A scanned passport photo, in color on a plain white background
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the visa fee.
India is one of the few countries that can have a long-term impact on tourists. Singaporeans must obtain a visa to enter India. The Indian Embassy has simplified and accelerated the visa process for Singaporeans by implementing the eVisa system. The Indian government has made an Indian visa application form for Singaporeans available online since 2014. One of these measures is the adoption of electronic travel authorization, which will allow visitors from 169 countries to get visas for visits to India via the Indian e-Visa. Short business and medical trips might also benefit from the eVisa system. As a Singaporean, you have the choice of choosing the right type of e-Visa from the alternatives given below: Tourist e-Visa - designed for travel to India, this visa allows you to stay for up to 30 days from the date of arrival with a single entry. This visa is not extendable or convertible. E-Business Visa: This type of visa is used for commercial and business purposes alone, not for employment. With several entries in advance, you can stay in India for a total of 365 days from the granting date. For each period of stay. e-Medical Visa: Used for medical treatment purposes, including yoga and physical therapy classes, valid for 60 days from the date of your first arrival and during this period you have permission to enter 2 more times to enter and exit. The maximum length of stay in India is 90 days. Once the e-Visa is issued, Singapore citizens have 120 days to travel to India. You must carry the document with you in the country. The document works like a stamped visa in your passport. The system enables the entire Indian visa application process for Singapore citizens online. Generally, applicants will receive a response from the embassy regarding their visa within 2 business days of submitting the visa application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF SINGAPORE
- Applicant Photo: the photo must be professional.
- Passport Personal Details Scan: this means that you have to scan the information page. You don’t have to scan the entire passport.
- A copy of the Business Card: it can be scanned or you can take a photo of your business card.
- Valid email address: this is important to receive your document.
- Payment methods: it can be your usual credit/debit card or PayPal account.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States