Indian Visa Online For Belgian, Austrian, Hong Kong, Irish and Brazilian Citizens
Before entering India, all international travellers must apply for an Indian visa. Citizens of 169 countries can now apply for an Indian e-Visa in order to visit India. The Indian Visa for Belgian Citizens has been accessible as an online application form by the Government of India since 2014. Despite the fact that Belgium is not on India's list of exemptions, its people can still apply for an e-Visa to enter the country. As a result, each year, a large number of religious people from all over the world visit India, largely for tourism and commerce. Belgian citizens are eligible to apply for the several types of Indian e-Visas available, depending on the purpose of their intended visit. For tourism purposes, the Government of India offers the Indian Tourist e-Visa, which allows travelers to visit the country for yoga retreats, sightseeing tours and family visits. Tourist e-Visa – Used when traveling to India for tourism purposes. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 30 days from your arrival date with a single entry and cannot be extended or converted. Belgian travelers can also apply for an Indian Business e-Visa if they intend to visit the country for business purposes. Business e-Visa – Used when you need to enter India for business reasons. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for a total of up to 365 days with multiple entry periods from the date of issuance, with each stay not exceeding 180 days. Medical e-Visa: It is used when you need to get medical treatment in India. This type allows you to stay in India for a total of up to 60 days with 3 entries. The application process is relatively simple and does not require a visit to a local embassy or consulate. Complete the entire application online and receive the e-Visa electronically via email.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF BELGIAN
- Valid passport: you shouldn't have issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible. You should avoid face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal is quite popular nowadays, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business purposes and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical e-Visa.
India is a must-see for travellers and a dream destination for business travellers, as it is one of the world's busiest markets. You will need a visa to enter India as an Austrian citizen. If you are planning a trip to India, you do not need to be concerned about this. Austrian citizens who desire to visit India must obtain an e-Visa for India, which can be obtained online or at an Indian Embassy or Consulate. Depending on the purpose of their travel, Austrian citizens can apply for one of several types of India e-Visas. You can apply for an India e-Visa, which is the digital counterpart of visiting an embassy. In 2014, the Indian government launched an Electronic Travel Authorization system, allowing people of 169 countries to apply for and get an Indian e-Visa. All international visitors to India are required by the Indian government to apply for a visa before entering the country. Since 2014, the Government of India has made an online application form for Indian visas for Austrian citizens available. In order to participate in tourism-related activities, spiritual retreats or visiting friends and family in India, Austrian travelers can apply for an India Tourist eVisa. Electronic tourist visa allows you to stay for 30 days from your point of entry. With this type of e-Visa you only have one entry period and cannot be extended. If the purpose of the visit is to engage in business activities, an Indian Business eVisa is more appropriate. e-Business Visa – Allows you to stay for one year, which gives you permission to enter India multiple times, but you cannot stay longer than 180 consecutive days for each visit. In addition, travelers can also apply for an Indian e-Medical Visa if the purpose of the visit is to engage in medical tourism during their visit to the country. e-Medical Visa: Used for medical treatment in Indian Territory. This type of eVisa allows you to enter and exit India three times within 60 days. Travelers should apply for an Indian e-Visa online or through a local Indian Embassy or Consulate.
Required Documents for the Indian eVisa for Austrian Citizens
- Having a passport with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on PayPal, you can use that too.
- A valid email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa.
For many years, India, known as the land of diverse cultures and religions, has been a popular destination for international travelers. It has much to offer for your wonderful trip to India, from sacred sites and spiritual encounters to sun-kissed beaches and exciting nature reserves. Citizens of 169 countries, including Hong Kong, have found it much easier to visit this gorgeous nation with the introduction of the Indian electronic Visa (e-Visa) in 2014. Hong Kong passport holders must apply for an Indian e-Visa before to departure. An electronic application for an Indian visa for Hong Kong residents has been available since 2014. Depending on the objective of the visit, Hong Kong residents can apply for the India Tourist Visa, which is valid for one year, allows for double entrance, and allows for stays of up to 90 days for tourism purposes exclusively. The other type of e-Visa is the India Business Visa for Hong Kong citizens, which is also a double-entry visa valid for 1 year and supports stays of more than 180 consecutive days. The third type of e-Visa is the India Medical Visa for Hong Kong Citizens, which is valid for a shorter period totaling 60 days from the date of entry and allows for triple entries during its validity. Indian Visa for Hong Kong Citizens is an e-Visa that can be obtained online by filling out the application form which takes no more than 15 minutes to complete. The processing time and approval of the visa application can be expected within 2 to 4 business days.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF HONG KONG
- A valid Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival
- Two blank passport pages for stamps
- Proof of sufficient financial means during the stay in India
- Scanned bio page of passport showing clear photography and personal details (name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date, etc.)
- You can use a Debit or credit card for the visa fee payment
- Recent front facing photograph with a white background
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Irish nationals, like many other nationalities, must apply for an Indian Visa for Irish nationals before travelling to India for vacation, business, or medical purposes. Irish nationals, along with 169 other nationals, must apply for an Indian e-Visa before travelling to India. The Irish Citizen Visa application form has been provided online by the Government of India from 2014. There are now three types of e-Visa available, depending on the purpose of the visit. The Indian Tourist Visa is available for one year for Irish citizens. Within the validity duration of this visa, holders may enter twice for 90 days each. Whilst the Indian Business Visa for Irish Citizens is valid for 1 year, it supports two entries and allows longer consecutive stays of up to 180 days at a time. Applying for the Indian Medical Visa for Irish Citizens allows its holders a validity of 60 days counted from the date of entry. Throughout the period of validity, travelers can enjoy the option of triple entry. However, since the launch of the Indian e-Visa in 2014, the process has become easy and quick with applicants taking no more than 15 minutes to complete the simple online application form. The application processing takes no longer than 2-4 working days.
Required Documents for Irish Citizens
- A valid Passport, with at least six months of remaining validity, counting from the date of planned arrival
- A clear scanned bio page of passport showing the personal details (date of birth, full name, expiry date, nationality) and photography
- A recent front-facing photograph with a white background
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
The India e-Visa is now available to citizens of over 169 countries, including Brazil. Many people want to visit India, and Brazilian residents can easily accomplish this objective by applying for an Indian e-Visa online. The India e-Visa is a government-issued document that allows Brazilian nationals to enter and travel inside India. Since 2014, the Government of India has made an Indian Visa application form for Brazilian citizens available online. Since November 2014, the Indian government has taken steps to make it easier for tourists, business leaders, and those needing short-term medical treatment to enter the country. This permission, also known as an India Electronic Travel Authorization, can be provided to those who are visiting friends and family in India. This way, travelers don't have to bear travel expenses to embassies or go through many obstacles to get their visa. The visa is valid for one year from date of arrival. If Brazilians apply for an electronic tourist visa, the continuous stay in the country cannot exceed 90 days. Electronic Business Visa: This type of electronic visa allows Brazilians to travel to India for business or business. You can stay in India for up to 365 days from the date of ETA approval and enter India as many times as you wish, but you cannot stay longer than 180 days at a time on any one visit. Electronic Medical Visa and Physician's Assistant: Brazilians who need medical treatment or accompanying patients who are being treated in India can apply online for Electronic Medical Visa and Physician's Assistant. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 60 days from the date of arrival and allows you to enter the country a total of three times. Brazilians traveling to India from Brazil must apply for the Indian e-Visa at least four calendar days before the expected date of arrival and can apply up to 120 days in advance. The entire process can take up to fifteen minutes, including uploading the correct documents and paying the eVisa application fees.
Required Documents for Brazilian Citizens
- A passport with at least six months’ validity at the time of making their application
- A return or onward journey ticket plus sufficient funds to sustain themselves through the duration of the journey are required
- A recent front-facing photograph with a white background.
- Scan of the passport page containing personal details like name, nationality, date of birth, date of expiry, and other vital personal details
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States