Civil Aerospace Simulation and Training Market Landscape, Forecast, and Growth – Exclusive Report by Mordor Intelligence
Civil Aerospace Simulation and Training Market Overview
The civil aerospace simulation and training market is expected to register a CAGR of more than 15% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The full-flight simulator (FFS) segment dominated the market and is expected to continue its dominance in the coming years. The full flight simulator is generally equipped with a motion actuator that replicates flight movement, offering real-life-like experience inside the simulator, which will allow complete training experience to the trainees in the space and aviation industries. Currently, the new and advanced FFS are being integrated with new technologies, like virtual reality, to improve the efficiency of training pilots. For instance, in November 2021, CAE announced that the company's training center in Amsterdam deployed a new CAE 7000XR Series Boeing 737 MAX FFS. The simulator is the first Boeing 737 MAX FFS simulator in the European region.
Download free sample here – Civil Aerospace Simulation and Training Market
Civil Aerospace Simulation and Training Market - Geographical Overview
The Asia-Pacific is anticipated to register the highest growth during the forecast period
The increasing passenger traffic in the Asia-Pacific region is propelling the procurement of new aircraft by the airlines and aircraft operators in the region. Major airlines in the region, like China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Air China, Indigo, Korean Air, and All Nippon Airways, have huge aircraft orders, which are planned to be delivered during the forecast period. Also, according to Boeing, there will be a demand for more than 230,000 pilots in the Asia-Pacific region during the 2021-2040 period, with a demand for 123,000 pilots from China alone.
Check our other latest reports on –
- Helicopter Simulator Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
- Military Simulator Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecast (2021 - 2030)
Key Highlights of the Civil Aerospace Simulation and Training Market
- To increase the pilot training capacity in India, ALSIM was awarded a contract by the Airports Authority of India (AAI) in February 2021, to deliver three Flight Simulator Training Device (FSTD) simulators of EASA Flight Navigation and Procedure Trainer (FNPT) Multi Crew Coordination (MCC) level II types for single-aisle aircraft. The three FNPT II simulators are scheduled to enter service by the end of 2021 and early 2022 at its training centers, namely, CATC Prayagraj, HTC Hyderabad, and NIATAM Gondia.
- The civil aerospace simulation and training market is moderately consolidated. Some of the prominent players in the market of civil aerospace simulation and training are L3Harris Technologies Inc., The Boeing Company, CAE Inc., FlightSafety International, and Indra Sistemas SA. CAE Inc. has a majority share in commercial aviation simulators due to its global presence and brand image.
Related Reports and Links
- UAV Flight Training and Simulation Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
- Civil Aviation Flight Training and Simulation Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
List of Key Players in the Civil Aerospace Simulation and Training Market
- L3Harris Technologies Inc.
- CAE Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- FlightSafety International (Berkshire Hathaway Inc.)
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Indra Sistemas SA
- ELITE Simulation Solutions AG
- Multi Pilot Simulations BV
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
*List Not Exhaustive
Mordor Intelligence has segmented the global civil aerospace simulation and training market on the basis of type, application, and geography:
- Type (Market Size & Forecast based on Revenue (USD million), 2018-2026)
- Full Flight Simulator (FFS)
- Flight Training Devices (FTD)
- Other Training Devices
- Application (Market Size & Forecast based on Revenue (USD million), 2018-2026)
- Commercial Aviation
- Geography (Market Size & Forecast based on Revenue (USD million), 2018-2026)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle-East and Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
About Mordor Intelligence
Mordor Intelligence is a market intelligence and advisory firm. Our mission is to map complex business ecosystems across the globe to better predict butterfly effects. To date, we have partnered with 4000+ enterprises across 20 industries, to deliver precise data and actionable insights in over 6000 projects. Our domain-specific teams of research experts continuously track markets, enabling our clients to gain a competitive edge through high-quality market intelligence.
We offer fully tailored intelligence solutions to meet the unique business requirements of any organization. Our deep industry expertise coupled with cross-functional analyst teams ensures we can support the intelligence requirements of even the most specific of business problems.
Company Name: Mordor Intelligence Private Limited
Contact Person: Sai Teja
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 617-765-2493
Address:5th Floor, Rajapushpa Summit, Nanakramguda Rd, Financial District, Gachibowli
State: Telangana 500008