Vietnam Air Conditioner (AC) Volume, by Types (Room, Commercial) Analysis | Renub Research
Our core team is comprised of an experienced people holding graduate, post graduate and Ph.D. degrees in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Bio-Technology, Medicine, Information Technology, Environmental Science and many more. Our research helps to make the business decisions: on strategy, organization, operations, technology, mergers & acquisitions etc. We support many blue chip companies by providing them findings and perspectives across a wide range of markets.Vietnam Air Conditioner Volume more than 2,300 Thousand Units in 2019. By Types Room AC [Window, Split(single & multi) & Commercial AC (PAC)] and Share Analysis
Air Conditioner market in Vietnam is expected to grow in the upcoming years with a much higher growth rate. Huge demand for Air Conditioner in commercial, hospitability and residential sector is propelling the market in Vietnam. The government is also investing heavily in the construction sector due to which sale of Air Conditioner is expected to increase. Innovation in Air Conditioner for energy efficiency and IoT are the other factors for growth.
The market for Air Conditioner in Vietnam is growing year on year, this growth is due to rising middle class population, increasing number of houses, buildings and other structures comprising demand of Room Air Conditioners (RAC), including window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as Commercial Air Conditioners. Vietnam Air Conditioner demand was more than 2,300 Thousand Units in the year 2019.
RAC demand is given from 2016 to 2019 and Commercial Air Conditioners demand is given from 2013 to 2019. Vietnam Air Conditioner demand was more than 2,300 Thousand Units in the year 2019.
This report contains Air Conditioner sales volume of houses, buildings, and other structures, and completed units including heat pump types for both cooling and heating. Portable type ACs and fan coil units used for a hydronic system are excluded in the report.
In the report Room Air Conditioner sales volume consist window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as residential-use multi systems. Commercial Air Conditioners demand consists of commercial-use medium/large-sized split type ACs, remote condenser type ACs, single packaged ACs, and VRF systems, including unitary type ACs and unitary type heat pumps.
This report is divided into 8 Chapters:
1. Introduction: First Chapter provides the introduction of Vietnam Air Conditioner Market.
2. Executive Summary: Third Chapter provides executive summary of the report, key points of Vietnam Air Conditioner Sales Volume are given in this chapter.
3. Vietnam Air Conditioner (AC) Volume: This chapter provides consolidated sales number of Air Conditioner in Vietnam. The numbers are covered for each year from 2013 to 2019.
4. Volume Share – Vietnam Air Conditioner (AC): This report covers sales of Room Air Conditioner and Commercial Air Conditioner, sales volume share from the year 2013 to 2019.
5. Vietnam Room Air Conditioners: This report covers sales of Vietnam Room Air Conditioners from the year 2013 to 2019.
6. Segments of Vietnam Room Air Conditioners: Segments of Vietnam Room Air Conditioners, Window Type (2016 to 2019), Split AC Type (2016 to 2019) and Split-Type (Multi) (2017 to 2019) are covered in this report.
7. Vietnam Commercial Air Conditioners: This report covers Vietnam Commercial Air Conditioners sales volume for year 2013 to 2019.
8. Segments of Commercial Air PAC Conditioners: Segments of Commercial Air PAC Conditioner Sales Volume and Commercial VRF Air Conditioner Sales Volume are provided in this section.
Table of Contents and List of Figures:
2. Executive Summary
3. Vietnam Air Conditioner (AC) Volume
4. Vietnam Air Conditioner Volume Share Analysis
5. Room Air Conditioner (RAC) Sales Volume
6. Segments – Room Air Conditioners
6.1 Window-Type Air Conditioner Sales Volume
6.2 Split-Type Air Conditioner Sales Volume
6.3 Split-Type (Multi) Air Conditioner Sales Volume
7. Commercial Air Conditioner Sales Volume
8. Segments – Commercial Air Conditioners
8.1 Commercial Air PAC Conditioner Sales Volume
8.2 Commercial VRF Air Conditioner Sales Volume
List of Figures:
Figure-01: Vietnam Air Conditioner (AC) Volume (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-02: Vietnam Air Conditioner (AC) Volume Share by Room AC & Commercial (Percent), 2013 – 2019
Figure-03: Vietnam Room Air Conditioner (RAC) Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-04: Vietnam Window-Type Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2016 – 2019
Figure-05: Vietnam Split-Type Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2016 – 2019
Figure-06: Vietnam Split-Type (Multi) Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2017 – 2019
Figure-07: Vietnam Commercial Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-08: Vietnam Commercial PAC Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-09: Vietnam Commercial VRF Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Industry Related Opportunity:
Malaysia Air Conditioner Volume: https://www.renub.com/malaysia-air-conditioner-volume-dd.php
Philippines Air Conditioner Volume: https://www.renub.com/philippines-air-conditioner-volume-dd.php
Renub Research is a Market Research and Consulting Company. We have more than 10 years of experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys and Consulting. We provide wide range of business research solutions that helps companies in making better business decisions. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses. Our wide clientele comprises of major players in Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance), Energy, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, and Social sector. Our clients rely on our market analysis and data to make informed knowledgeable decisions. We are regarded as one of the best providers of knowledge. Our pertinent analysis helps consultants, bankers and executives to make informed and correct decisions.
Phone No: +1 678-302-0700 (USA) | +91-120-421-9822 (IND)
Follow on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/renub-research
Company Name: Renub Research
Contact Person: Rajat Gupta
Email: Send Email
Country: United States