New Pharmaceutical Subsidiary Geared to Aid Odyssey Health, Inc. (ODYY) Development of Novel Solutions for Brain Related Medical Treatments
- Odyssey Health Inc. is a medical product developer with a mission of filling unmet needs when it comes to acute emergencies involving patients’ central nervous systems
- The company recently announced the formation of a wholly owned subsidiary to help Odyssey develop its products as they move through the regulatory process
- Odyssey’s solutions include a breath-powered intranasal delivery mechanism and synthetic neurosteroids designed to provide rapid-response treatment for patients with concussions and a highly fatal pediatric neurological disease
- Odyssey Health also is developing solutions for heart disease detection, obstructed-airway choking and nerve agent exposure
- The concussion therapeutic solution recently completed Phase I testing successfully and the company is preparing for Phase II efficacy testing in cooperation with military service personnel
Medical technology solutions innovator Odyssey Health (OTC: ODYY) is moving up a rung on the ladder to product success with the formation of a wholly owned pharmaceutical subsidiary focused on developing drugs to treat neurological disorders.
Odyssey has been developing and testing drug candidates to combat conditions with unmet needs, with primary area of interest being the development of drug and device combination products that will help people afflicted by central nervous system maladies. This area includes brain concussions, especially…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to ODYY are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/ODYY
BioMedWire (BMW) is a bio-med news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with BMW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. BMW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from BioMedWire, text “Biotech” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.BioMedWire.com
BioMedWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.