Comcast Corporation Announces Preliminary Results of 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Comcast Corporation today announced the preliminary results of its 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders held this morning. Final voting results will be filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on a Form 8-K within four business days.
- Election of Directors: Shareholders elected all nominees to Comcast’s Board of Directors for one-year terms.
- Ratification of the Appointment of Independent Auditors: Shareholders ratified the appointment of Deloitte & Touche LLP to serve as independent auditors for the year ending December 31, 2023.
- Approval of Comcast Corporation 2023 Omnibus Equity Incentive Plan: Shareholders voted in favor of this proposal.
- Approval of Amended and Restated Comcast Corporation 2002 Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Shareholders voted in favor of this proposal.
- Advisory Vote to Approve Executive Compensation: Shareholders voted in favor of this proposal.
- Advisory Vote on Frequency of Vote on Executive Compensation: Shareholders voted that the advisory vote on executive compensation be conducted every year.
- To Perform Independent Racial Equity Audit: Shareholders voted against this proposal.
- To Report on Climate Risk in Default Retirement Plan Options: Shareholders voted against this proposal.
- To Set Different Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction Targets: Shareholders voted against this proposal.
- To Report on Political Contributions and Company Values Alignment: Shareholders voted against this proposal.
- To Report on Business in China: Shareholders voted against this proposal.
About Comcast Corporation
Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is a global media and technology company. From the connectivity and platforms we provide, to the content and experiences we create, our businesses reach hundreds of millions of customers, viewers, and guests worldwide. We deliver world-class broadband, wireless, and video through Xfinity, Comcast Business, and Sky; produce, distribute, and stream leading entertainment, sports, and news through brands including NBC, Telemundo, Universal, Peacock, and Sky; and bring incredible theme parks and attractions to life through Universal Destinations & Experiences. Visit www.comcastcorporation.com for more information.