$7 Billion Worldwide Pacemaker Industry to 2027 - Increasing Prevalence of Cardiovascular Diseases is Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Pacemaker Market, By Type (Implantable v/s External), By Technology (Dual Chamber, Single Chamber, Biventricular Chamber), By Product Type, By Applications, By End User, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2017-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Pacemaker Market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR of 6.06% in the forecast period to reach a value of $7139.00 million by 2027.
- Medtronic Inc
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Sorin Group
- Abbott Laboratories
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Johnson & Johnson
- Philips Healthcare
- GE Healthcare Inc
- Microport Scientific Corp
The primary factors attributing to the market growth are supportive government policies and the increased prevalence of cardiovascular diseases among the people. Also, the rise in the healthcare expenditure by the private and public players around the launch of technologically advanced pacemakers in the market is expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for the Global Pacemaker Market in the next five years.
Consumers have started to opt for minimally invasive procedures as they are less costly and are more effective than traditional procedures. The increased funding from the public and private organizations for the development of the healthcare sector and research and development activities is improving the quality of care provided by the pacemakers. Also, the leading authorities are becoming more concerned about the health of their residents. They are providing insurance coverage and reimbursement facilities to increase the accessibility of healthcare facilities to a wider audience. However, the high cost of pacemakers and the risk of infection from using pacemakers may restrain the growth of the Global Pacemaker Market over the forecast period.
The Global Pacemaker Market is segmented based on type, technology, product type, application, end-user, regional distribution, and competitive landscape. Based on the end-user, the market can be segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and others. Hospitals dominated the market in 2021 and held 55.30% of the overall market share. The segment is expected to maintain its dominance through the next five years. Patients prefer to visit hospitals for their treatment as they have specialized departments and skilled healthcare professionals, and all the services can be availed under a single roof. Also, hospitals have high budgets and can provide better care to their patients while they are admitted to the hospital facilities, which is one of the major reasons for their high demand in the UAE.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth and the market size of the Global Pacemaker Market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Pacemaker Market from 2023 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast the Global Pacemaker Market is divided into type, technology, product type, application, end-user, regional distribution, and competitive landscape.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Pacemaker Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers, and acquisitions, etc., in the Global Pacemaker Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Pacemaker Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Pacemaker Market.
In this report, the Global Pacemaker Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Pacemaker Market, By Type:
Pacemaker Market, By Technology:
- Dual Chamber
- Single Chamber
- Biventricular Chamber
Pacemaker Market, By Product Type:
- MRI Compatible
Pacemaker Market, By Application:
- Congestive Heart Failure
Pacemaker Market, By End-User:
- Cardiac care Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Pacemaker Market, By Region
- North America
- United States
- Europe & CIS
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ynhjaa
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900